SQL Interview Questions part 7
You can see part 6 here.
91) Display ename who are working in sales dept.
92) Display employee name,deptname,salary and comm for those sal in between 2000 to 5000 while location is Chicago.
93)Display those employees whose salary greater than his manager salary.
94) Display those employees who are working in the same dept where their manager is working.
95) Display those employees who are not working under any manager.
96) Display grade and employees name for the dept no 10 or 30 but grade is not 4 while joined the company before 31-dec-82.
97) Update the salary of each employee by 10% increment who are not eligible for commission.
98) SELECT those employee who joined the company before 31-dec-82 while their dept location is Newyork or Chicago.
99) DISPLAY EMPLOYEE NAME,JOB,DEPARTMENT,LOCATION FOR ALL WHO ARE WORKING AS MANAGER?
100) DISPLAY THOSE EMPLOYEES WHOSE MANAGER NAME IS JONES? –[AND ALSO DISPLAY THEIR MANAGER NAME]?
101) Display name and salary of ford if his salary is equal to high sal(hisalcolumn) of his grade
102) Display employee name,job,depart name ,manager name,his grade and make out an under department wise?
FROM EMP,EMP E,SALGRADE,DEPT WHERE EMP.SAL BETWEEN LOSAL AND HISAL AND EMP.EMPNO=E.MGR AND EMP.DEPTNO=DEPT.DEPTNO ORDER BY DNAME;
103) List out all employees name,job,salary,grade and depart name for everyone in the company except ‘CLERK’.Sort on salary display the highest salary?
104) Display the employee name,job and his manager.Display also employee who are without manager?
105) Find out the top 5 earners of company?