SQL Interview Questions part 3
You can see Part 2 here.
31) Display the maximum salary being paid to CLERK.
32) Display the maximum salary being paid to depart number 20.
33) Display the minimum salary being paid to any SALESMAN.
34) Display the average salary drawn by MANAGERS.
35) Display the total salary drawn by ANALYST working in depart number 40.
36) Display the names of the employee in order of salary i.e the name of the employee earning lowest salary should appear first.
37) Display the names of the employee in descending order of salary.
38) Display the names of the employee in order of employee name.
39) Display empno,ename,deptno,sal sort the output first base on name and within name by deptno and with in deptno by sal.
40) Display the name of the employee along with their annual salary(sal*12).The name of the employee earning highest annual salary should apper first.
41) Display name,salary,hra,pf,da,total salary for each employee. The output should be in the order of total salary,hra 15% of salary,da 10% of salary,pf 5% salary,total salary will be(salary+hra+da)-pf.
42) Display depart numbers and total number of employees working in each department.
43) Display the various jobs and total number of employees within each job group.
44) Display the depart numbers and total salary for each department.
45) Display the depart numbers and max salary for each department.