SQL Interview Questions part 10
You can see part 9 here.
136) Display the 10th record of emp table without using group by and rowid?
137) Delete the 10th record of emp table;
138) Create a copy of emp table;
139) Select ename if ename exists more than once.
140) Display all enames in reverse order?e.g. (SMITH:HTIMS).
141) Display those employee whose joining DATE is available in deptno.
142) Display those employees name as follows
143) List out the employees ename,sal,PF(20% OF SAL) from emp;
144) Create table emp with only one column empno.
145) Add this column to emp table ename vrachar2(20).
146) Oops I forgot give the primary key constraint. Add in now.
147) Now increase the length of ename column to 30 characters.
148) Add salary column to emp table.
149) I want to give a validation saying that salary cannot be greater 10,000
(note give a name to this constraint).
150) For the time being I have decided that I will not impose this validation.My boss has agreed to pay more than 10,000.